Friday, February 9, 2007

Learning the ropes

So now that I have this blog, I have realized how little I really know about making it look the way I want. There are lots of templates to choose from but none of them seem "just right". I feel a bit like Goldilocks -- trying out all the different things I find. I just wish I knew where Baby Bear was keeping his template, because I'm sure it would be "just right". I'm so torn right now. Do I keep trying to make my blog have the appearance I really want or do I work on some art projects that have been forming in my mind. I just got some Stampbord pieces (after playing with them at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show last week) and I really want to try out a few things. Unfortunately, this is the problem I've been having for the past year or two. I have so many pieces of art forming in my mind but I have a hard time finding the time (or justifying taking the time) to create them. At least I got one step closer to passing on some neighborhood association responsibilities. That was my one resolution for 2007 -- to find the balance I need between my family, my art and the rest of life.

1 comment:

latoga said...

So what cool things did you see at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show? Was there any items that stuck out in your mind? Inquiring readers want to know...