Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm it???

Isn't it funny how when we were kids we found all kinds of games to play to entertain ourselves. Some things never change. Even as adults, we look for ways to entertain ourselves. I've noticed games of "blog tag" before and now it is my turn to play (thanks to my friend Edith).

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I've become obsessed with watching "The Starter Wife" on the USA network (and it has only had two episodes!).

2. I have a small scar below my bottom lip from when I fell off the sofa when I was 1 1/2 years old and my tooth went through my lip.

3. My "baby" is graduating from kindergarten on Friday.

4. I have developed a sunflower seed habit when I go to my sons' baseball games. If it is a particularly stressful game (like when my son is pitching), I can have a two bag a game habit. I blame my original addiction on my dad and sister. They are the ones who taught me how to crack a sunflower seed and eat the nut in one quick twist of the wrist. :-)

5. I take a two-hour nap almost every day (which will be ending this week since the boys will be home on summer vacation).

6. I hate giving up -- a case in point is the current ATC workshop I'm doing through the Artists of the Round Table Yahoo Group. I made an ATC background using a baby wipe (see my last post) according to the first lesson plan but I really didn't like it. Today I decided that I was going to use it on an ATC and I have to say, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! Check it out for yourself.


7. My favorite thing to wear is The Perfect Tee from Old Navy. I think I own over a dozen in a variety of colors.

So, now it is my turn to tag people. :-) Here are the people I've tagged:
Melynda
Deborrah
Brenda
Greg
Angie
Aimee
Celeste

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am SO jealous about your daily naps!! LOL

That ATC is way cool!! You are so artsy!! Pass some of that this way!

SALTZWORKS said...

LOVE IT! Great to know you better :)

Tag me! Tag me!