Friday, August 17, 2007

A Little Game - Pay it Forward

I have been spending a fair amount of time in the past week surfing the internet. Some has been related to upcoming changes at ILove2Create.com, some has been related to our fast approaching vacation to Sedona, Arizona, some related to getting the boys ready to go back to school and some has just been for fun. I came across Alice's House blog tonight and she has started a Pay It Forward game. This is the explanation she had copied from another person's blog that describes the game.
Be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post and you win. What, you ask? The winners get something home-made and crafty from me within the next year, but you have to promise to post the same on your blog and follow suit for 3 new people. If you think this sounds like fun, just leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you.

As soon as I read her entry, my mind was a flurry of ideas that I could make to pay-it-forward(PIF). So if you would like to be one of the recipients, post that you are interested and I will get in touch with you. Now, I think I will go hit the studio.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Diane - thanks for signing up for my portion of Pay it Forward... I now have two participants, just need one more and I will be off to the races. Anyway, please contact me at anjoae@msn.com so you can let me know what you would hate recieving and your mailing address - thanks

Unknown said...

me, me, me!!!! I want to play!

SALTZWORKS said...

Me too!!!

. said...

Oh, nifty. I am not sure I am the third or fourth. I wanted to say how jealous I am that you are going to Sedona. I saw it on Oprah and decided I want to go there someday. It looks gorgeous and a great place to take photos!! Have fun!