Friday, August 3, 2007

A Quick Sharing

I've been neglecting my blog lately and had been experiencing a creative slump. I was debating whether to keep going with the ATC workshop because I had gotten behind. Two days ago I decided that I needed to do something so the ATCs seemed like the best bet (since they are small and don't seem as overwhelming). Since Wednesday, I finished seven ATCs and am back on track with my lessons. Here they are for your viewing pleasure.

I thought I could get all these images lined up but it is late and I just give up. The good news is that after all my ATC work, I got the bug to print out some pictures for one of the scrapbooks I started awhile ago, so hopefully tomorrow will see several more pages added to it. But for tonight...th,th,that's all folks!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful work!

SALTZWORKS said...

I love that measuring tape one a LOT! Gorgeous work Diane!

latoga said...

Great work D! I've also taken the liberty to send you a few things that I hope will help you get out of your creative slump (of your course, you need to wait for them to ship... :-) ). Watch for a package in the mail...

jadadog said...

You are one busy, and talented girl! I love to see your ATC'S!!

Trish said...

Beautiful ATC's!

Rachael said...

You rock the ATC's!!! They are amazing!!