Monday, November 12, 2007

Building a better Mousetrap

Okay, maybe I'm not building a mousetrap, but I have been building. After having reserved my domain name over a year ago, I decided it was time to actually do something more than have a page that said "Under Construction". Last week I decided to move my domain to a new server and have been actively working on building my website. I'm feeling pretty happy with the overall design that I have set up so now it is time to get down to the nitty-gritty and add actual content. Since I am a novice website designer, I welcome all comments and critiques of my site. The site is StoneAngelArts.com. If you get a chance to stop by, please let me know what you like, what you don't like and any other suggestions that you may have.

5 comments:

SALTZWORKS said...

WOW!!! I'm so impressed!

Can't wait for the pages to fill up! I'll be watching :)

Trish said...

So far awesome!

I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting life you live! I wish I had a daughter like you. How 'bout those Tigers! Five in a row!

Rachael said...

Looks great!!

AND, you are welcome on my futon any time! :)

jadadog said...

lookin great! Can't wait to see that gallery!