Friday, March 30, 2007

When the vision becomes reality


I'm sure most people can't understand my ecstasy over my new reversible tote bag made from a placemat. I think it is not the item itself but when you have a vision of something that you want to make and it turns out even better than the original vision -- that is why I am feeling euphoric. So here it is...my reversible tote. I'd love to know what you think so please leave me a comment. I will be sporting this new tote to my Artist's Way group meeting on Sunday. You can see that the book and my morning pages notebook fit perfectly along with my wallet.

So now that one vision is completed, I plan to work on my needlefelted collage. Today is the search for the perfect focal image and transfering to my waiting piece of canvas. Stay tuned for further developments on THIS VISION!

2 comments:

edith turk said...

Coooooooool!!! I love it!!...especially the floraly print side!! Can you make me one, too?! :D

Trish said...

This is so cool! I would love to make one myself!