Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Review of ProStor X-Rack

I had to add this to my blog because it this is one of the best organizational things I have found since having kids. In the words of Martha Stewart...it's a good thing!

Originally submitted at CSN Garage Storage

Perfect for organizing toys, sports equipment and garage supplies, the X-Rack features three mesh baskets and a shoe storage tray for maximum capacity. It's the perfect accessory to help kids keep spaces clean. Put one in the garage, play room, kids room. Quick and easy to a...


Couldn't ask for better

By sportsmom from Madison, WI on 7/4/2007

 

5out of 5

Pros: Ample Storage, Efficient, Convenient, Easy to Move

Best Uses: Garage, Space Saver, Storage, Organization

Describe Yourself: Homeowner

I get a smile on my face everytime I go into our garage now. My 6 and 10 year old sons and all their friends never even need to be told to put things away.

(legalese)

1 comment:

edith turk said...

Cool!! I'd need about 6 of those to fit all of our crap!! LOL Isn't it great when something "works" for you? Congrats on getting organized!