Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Inspiring and Generous Soul

Yesterday I received a treasure trove of inspiration and art supplies from the wonderful Sarah Fishburn. She was posting vintage images for her fellow artists before the holidays and I was thrilled to have found them. The day before Thanksgiving, my hard drive crashed and took all my images with it. So I began visiting her blog quite frequently to check out her posts. On December 20th, she posted on her blog that she was going to be giving away some jewelry made by Tiffini Elektra X that features her artwork. The cost of an entry was a book recommendation and a quote. Since these are two of my other obsessions, I couldn't help but respond to her post. Late last week I found out that she had picked my name as a runner-up for a grab bag of arty supplies. As cool as the jewelry was, I was extremely excited about winning some cool supplies from her since I love her work. I have to share a glimpse of what wonderful things she sent me.
Arty Supplies from Sarah

Inspiring Postcards of Sarah's Work

Sarah's Multi-piece Collection
Unfortunately, my pictures don't do it justice since I got a glare with my flash. Hopefully, I will get a chance to take some better pictures tomorrow. Thank you so much, Sarah!

4 comments:

sf said...

I am so glad you liked your little goodie box! My next giveaway will be an artist's apron.
By the way, the jewelry was actually my designs, that is, my art, which Tiffini makes up into fab earrings and pendants for me!
sarah

DIANE said...

Thanks for letting me know about the jewelry, Sarah. I fixed the description in the post. I thought I recognized the artwork. :-)

Rachael said...

What great stuff, Diane!! Right up your alley for sure!

SALTZWORKS said...

AWESOME!!!! What an awesome collection! And... I know of no better person to appreciate and use it!