Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stampbord Artist Trading Cards

First of all, can you believe that I'm actually posting a second entry in one day??? WOW! You can tell I must have had a very productive and creative day. Anyway, I finished up the last of my Stampbord artist trading cards for a swap I'm participating in through the Art Techniques ATCs group on Yahoo. This was one of those swaps were I did three totally different pieces. I am so glad that I am not the swap host. I would have such a hard time assigning pieces to each participant. Hopefully, no matter which ATC each of my fellow swappers receive, they will be happy. I have to say that I love all three and couldn't pick a favorite.


In case you haven't noticed from my last post, I'm using a new way of posting my photos on my blog. My brother just started alpha testing his company's new photo sharing service. I love how I just load my pictures one place and I can arrange them in portfolios to create slideshows. If you are interested in learning more about it, check it out at FocalPower.com When you see the multiple picture icon at the bottom of the photo, it lets you know there are several photos (so click on the photo and use your arrow keys to see the rest).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention how clicking on the photo also loads the largest possible image for your viewing pleasures! ;-)

I really like image number 3 in this set. Very nice work!

Karen said...

Beautiful work!!!!!

jadadog said...

Look at you!!! CAn I have one? THey are BEAUTIFUL! (as usual!) How are you, my friend??

Rachael said...

So gorgeous, Diane!!!!

SALTZWORKS said...

I'm so impressed! I LOVE that you are posting more :)!!

Love the work too!